Help plan or carry out special events at the Arlington Historical Society!
This volunteer opportunity is perfect for someone who is not able to commit to ongoing work at the Society, but is able to help out at special events and/or programs. We hold a few events from time to time and need the following tasks, with varying levels of commitment:
- Help set up and staff events
- Serve on a planning committee
- Make food or drink to share at an event
- Secure business support for an event or donation of items for silent auction
- Help with event publicity
Contact us if you’re interested in volunteering with events and programs.