Photo Gallery The Jason Russell House, hemmed-in by newer buildings on its historic battlefield and looking rather the worse for wear, as it appeared in the early 1920s prior to its purchase by the Arlington Historical Society. Aerial view of Arlington Center, looking northeast, 1897. St. Agnes Church (prior to its expansion) is recognizable at upper left. Russell Park is the large open green space in this scenic vista. Our April program. The Horton Family enjoys the covered front porch of their house on Pleasant Street. Click on image to view in closer detail. “Art of Antique” Exhibit from Susanna A. Winn’s Old Maid’s party on September 28, 1902. Group of people — dressed up in historical costume, perhaps an Arlington Historical Society event?