How to Contribute
Your donation is tax deductible! You may contribute your financial support to the Arlington Historical Society and the Jason Russell House in many ways:
- Personal check. To send us a donation check, please download and print out our donation form. Make your check out to “Arlington Historical Society”. Then mail it to us, along with the donation form to the address on the form.
- Square. Pay using any major credit or debit card by clicking link at top of page or click here.
- Matching funds. If your employer offers matching funds for your charitable donation, please make use of that opportunity — it is beneficial to both us and to your company. Our tax ID is 04-6053994. Please contact us if you need a copy of our determination letter from the IRS (needed to prove our non-profit status).
- Bequests. When planning your estate, please remember us. By including us in your will, you will enable us to continue the Society’s educational mission, and pass the Jason Russell House on to future generations.
- Stocks if you’ve held onto some stocks for a long time, you can solve the capital gains tax problem by donating the stocks to us. Click here for information on stock donations.
If you would like to discuss a donation before making it, please contact us using this link: contact us.
Thank you for your donation!
Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps support the Jason Russell House, the Smith Museum, and the ongoing mission of the Arlington Historical Society.